With the weather turning cold, the demand for ceramic heating coil electric heaters is becoming more and more widespread. However, you may not have a comprehensive understanding of ceramic heaters. Let me give a brief introduction today:
1. One method is to grout alloy wire, which can be heated by radiation.
Second, the other is to wire the alloy wire in a small ceramic box, and the outer casing is made of stainless steel. It is widely used in plastic machinery and chemical fiber machinery, which can only fit the heat conduction.
3. Ceramic fiber is a refractory insulation material. It does not generate heat by itself, but instead provides heat insulation protection for heat. It is mainly generated by electric heating elements embedded in (or post-processed) on the side of the ceramic fiber board. In our industry, the side with the electric heating element is called the hot side, and its back side is the cold side. Ceramic fiber electric heating plate is mainly used in high temperature electric furnace. It can not only ensure the supply of heat, but also protect the outer wall of the electric furnace, and reduce the energy consumption to achieve the purpose of energy saving and heat preservation.
Electric heating coil manufacturers introduce the advantages of ceramic heating coils
1. Fast heat transfer, uniform heating and stable work.
2. The temperature of the ceramic heating coil is not leaked, which can save electricity. The cover is not hot when touched by hands, and it is safe to work.
3. The power of the product is high. The power of the ceramic strip threading method is 0.5 ~ 1.5 times higher than that of ordinary ones.
4, Europe and the United States high temperature resistant heating wire, with fast heat dissipation, uniform heating, high temperature stability and other characteristics, can be used at 600-800 ℃ for a long time.
5, the product has a long life, because the raw materials age slowly at high temperatures, so the product has a long life.
6. Meet the technical requirements of national GB. Power deviation + 5% ∽-10%.
7. Electrical strength: After the voltage 1500v / 50Hz sinusoidal AC voltage test, there is no breakdown phenomenon after 1MIN.
8. High mechanical strength, good thermal insulation performance, large contact surface with the heated object, and long service life.
9. Convenient installation and maintenance, and low use cost. Even if the internal heating material is damaged, the external ceramic device can still be reused.
The above are some related introductions about the advantages of ceramic electric heating coils , I hope to help you.