What are the uses and working principles of electric heating coil factory products?
I. Quenching: quenching, tempering, and heat penetration;
2. Hot forming: whole quenching, partial quenching, hot heading, hot rolling;
3. Welding: brazing of various metals, partial or overall heat treatment of various types of CNC blades and alloys, serrated welding of cutting blades, seamless steel pipe, copper pipe welding, welding of the same dissimilar metals;
4. Smelting of alloys: (vacuum) smelting, forging, extrusion and crystal plating of gold, silver, copper, iron, aluminum and other alloys;
V. Any application of high-frequency heating machine: growth and development of polycrystalline silicon, thermal assistance, heat sealing of bottle mouth, heat sealing of toothpaste skin, powder coating, alloy embedded plastic
High-frequency high-frequency large current flows into a heating coil that is wound into a ring or any shape (usually made of copper). As a result, a strong magnetic beam with a rapid optical rotation change is generated in the coil. When the heated block such as alloy is placed in the coil, the magnetic beam will communicate with all the heated block. The opposite direction of the amount of current will produce a correspondingly large amount of eddy current.
Because there is a resistor in the heated block, a lot of Joule heat is generated, which makes the temperature of the block itself rise rapidly. To achieve the purpose of warming all metal composite materials.
Product categories of electric heating coil manufacturers:
Aluminum casting electric heating coil
Aluminum casting electric heating coil can be divided into aluminum die-casting forging and casting forging. In places with more specifications and models, casting processing is usually used. The high-purity aluminum block is selected for casting production. The solid-state hard disk is turned into a liquid by a high-temperature melting furnace, and then it is introduced into the abrasive tool that has already installed the heating tube. After water cooling, it is further processed. Made it.
The normal thickness of the aluminum casting electric heating coil is 30 mm and 20 mm. The heating chamber with a wall thickness of at least 20 mm uses a concave and convex air groove design. The purpose is to prevent the internal heating tube from becoming too hot during application, such as high temperature At that time, wind water cooling or cooling water could be selected in the inner cavity, which caused it to quickly exceed the application specification temperature. Most of the electric heating coils are divided into two semi-circular shapes by separating the ring in half, and then they are fixed and installed by using fixed anchor bolts.
The key of temperature measurement is the place where the temperature data signal must be collected. Generally, the arc surface of the aluminum casting electric heating coil is punched in accordance with the specifications of its design plan to install the thermal resistor.
Aluminum casting electric heating coil
The flat-plate type electric heating coil is made of a metal industrial tubular electric furnace, which is bent into a circle of 1 to 5 circles, and then a silicon aluminum alloy profile or a silicon alloy copper is cast into a detailed heating plate. Compared with the tubular component type heating plate, it has a larger reasonable heat conduction surface with the bottom pan. This type of structure has high impact toughness, long life, and high heat efficiency. It is also called an electric range plate, a cooking electric plate, a sealed heating furnace plate, and a dehumidification plate. This is a trustworthy electric heater tablet computer that has hot tendons after plugging in but does not induce electrification and oil stoves.
The thin-shell heating coil is a helical heating wire embedded in the foundation formed by the stamping die of the metal sheet. The spiral-type heating wire and the plastic shell are filled with a filler for heat transfer and insulation. This kind of metal material is simple in structure and low in price, but gluten is easily deformed. After long-term application, there is a problem that the thermal efficiency is reduced. Therefore, it is usually made into a small output power heating plate below 700W.
The structure of the cast-plate heating coil / plate is the same as that of the thin-shell type heating plate, except that the gluten is made of metal material and cast iron, so it has high compressive strength and gluten is not easily deformed. At present, most of China chooses this type of structure. The tubular component type heating plate is a heating plate produced by bending a tubular industrial electric furnace of metal material into a spiral involute gear in a plan view. The tubular industrial electric furnace of this metal material has a semi-circular cross section, and the gluten is flat. There is a large heat conduction surface between the heating plate and the cooking pan to improve heat efficiency.
The requirements for the heating coil are:
(1) Long life. It is stipulated that under all normal applications and proper storage conditions, it can be safely operated for about 10 years; the total plug-in application time (lifetime experiment: turn off the power for 1h, plugged in for 2h) should be around (3000h).
(2) High thermal efficiency, low power consumption and low cost. Internationally, it tends to increase the rated power of the heating plate to reduce the quality of the thermal storage body, and thus exceeds the goal of increasing the output power without increasing the power consumption. With high output power and small thermal storage body, the thermal inertia force is small, so the electric heating rod, cooking or heating is faster, the thermal efficiency is also high, and the electromagnetic energy lost by the user is reduced. For manufacturers, a reduction in hot storage means a reduction in costs.
(3) Temperature adjustable. The gluten temperature of the heating plate should also be incorporated into a variety of different application temperature regulations. For example, boiling and cooking cooking is set at 150 ° C and fried cooking is set at 160-190 ° C. If it is too low, it will not meet the requirements for frying foods to a pale yellow color. If it is too high, the cooking oil will be easily carbonized. Therefore, the gluten temperature should preferably be adjusted within the range of 130 to 300 ° C.
(4) Conducive to cleaning and better anti-cavitation characteristics.