Electric heating mica extruder
Overview of extruder mica electric heating ring:
An extruder mica electric heating ring is a heater with a uniform thermal section. A metal alloy with better thermal conductivity ensures uniform hot surface temperature and eliminates hot and cold points of the equipment. It has the advantages of long life, good thermal insulation performance, strong mechanical properties, corrosion resistance and anti-magnetic field. Add heat preservation device to the outer heat dissipation surface, and sinter infrared rays on the inner heat dissipation surface to save electricity.
Precautions for using extruder mica electric heating ring:
1. Heat the used mica electric heating coil of the extruder. Avoid repeated disassembly and assembly to cause the alloy resistance wire to break and affect the operating life.
2. Before installation, check whether the installation location is consistent with the mica heating specifications and whether the operating voltage is consistent.
3. Mica has a non-water-proof heating structure, so do not contact it with oil, water, and plastic particles during storage and installation to prevent leakage.
4. The stainless steel mica heater should be closely attached to the heated body during installation, and the surface of the heated body should be flat and complete without unevenness.
5. If the extruder mica electric heating ring is found to have a burnt black color after use, it indicates that the heat and the heat sink are not balanced, and it should be adjusted in time to prevent burn through.
Performance and application of extruder mica electric heating ring:
1. Product features: It has the advantages of simple processing, reliable work, convenient use, rapid heating, high thermal efficiency, low power consumption, long service life, and production without restrictions of models and specifications.
2. Product use: Widely used in plastic machinery, packaging and printing, petrochemical, electronic equipment and other industries.
3. The mica electric heating ring of the extruder is made of stainless steel plate with a high insulation and high temperature resistant mica plate as the core. It is evenly wound around various standard nickel-chromium alloy resistance wires as heating elements and processed into Various desired shapes. Wiring method according to user needs. Add heat preservation device to the outer heat dissipation surface, and sinter infrared rays on the inner heat dissipation surface to save electricity. Non-extruder mica electric heating ring has ring and plate specifications.
Practical application of extruder mica electric heating ring:
1. Widely used in household appliances, such as rice cookers, microwave ovens, electronic disinfection cabinets, hair dryers, irons, etc.
2. It is widely used in various machines and equipment as heating parts, such as laminators, copiers, printers, fax machines, etc.
3. Various industrial and agricultural heating occasions, such as mold heating, plastic machinery, and other heating and drying devices.
Instructions for using extruder mica electric heating ring:
1. The wiring part is placed outside the heating layer and insulation layer, and the shell should be effectively grounded;
2. It should be stored in a dry place.
Shanghai Xionglei Environmental Protection Technology Co., Ltd.
Contact: Manager Jiang
Address: 1758 Hualong Road, Huaxin Town, Qingpu District, Shanghai