Ceramic electric heating ring for extruder
Overview of ceramic electric heating ring of extruder:
1. The ceramic strip heating method used in the ceramic electric heating ring of the extruder is not made by the general mica flex method, so the power of this product is higher than ordinary. Ceramic strips are high-frequency ceramics, which have the advantages of fast heat transfer, hardness and fragility, high temperature without deformation and aging. It is suitable for barrel heating device of plastic injection molding machine, chemical industry, extruder, and various pipeline heating. The heating element is made of imported round wire ceramic, which is bent into a spring shape and penetrated into the ceramic strip. The outer cover is made of stainless steel.
2. The ceramic electric heating ring of the extruder increases the heat dissipation device on the outer heat dissipation surface, and the inner heat dissipation surface is sintered with infrared rays. This saves electricity. The surface temperature is uniform, eliminating hot and cold spots of the equipment. It has the advantages of long life, good thermal insulation performance, strong mechanical properties, corrosion resistance and anti-magnetic field.
Performance and technical index of ceramic electric heating ring of extruder:
1. Electrical strength: After voltage sinusoidal AC voltage test, there is no breakdown phenomenon after 1MIN.
2. According to the wiring method required by the user, the energy consumption can be reduced compared with the traditional electric heater.
3. The power of the product is high, and the power of ceramic wire threading is higher than ordinary.
4, Europe and the United States high temperature resistant heating wire, with fast heat dissipation, uniform heating, high temperature stability and other characteristics.
5, the product has a long life, because the raw materials age slowly at high temperatures, so the product has a long life.
6. Meet the technical requirements of GB.
7. Fast heat transfer, uniform heating and stable work.
8, the temperature is not leaked, can save electricity, touch the cover with your hands is not hot, safe work.
Instructions for ordering ceramic electric heating coils of extruder:
1. The user should provide product drawings or samples. If there are no drawings or samples, provide product specifications, models, voltages, power, etc.
2. The surface of the ceramic electric heating ring of the extruder is more stable.
3. Ceramic electric heating ring of extruder is a kind of heater with high temperature and long life. In the modern industry, the working temperature needs are getting higher and higher. Plastic machinery, electronics, medicine, food, and various pipeline heating;
4. Product structure: This product is made of stainless steel skin. The ceramic with high insulation and fire resistance is put on the resistance wire, and then it is made by mechanical twisting. It can be used after connecting the power.
5. Scope of application: Mostly applicable to the plastic industry and the chemical industry, as well as various pipeline heating applications.
6. Performance advantages: It has the advantages of convenient installation, high temperature resistance, fast heat transfer, good insulation, and production without being restricted by models and specifications.
Instructions for use of ceramic electric heating ring of extruder:
1. The shell should be effectively grounded, and the wiring part should be placed outside the heating layer and heat insulation layer.
Precautions for using ceramic electric heating ring of extruder:
1. After use, if a burnt black color is found on the surface, it indicates that the heat and the heat-dissipating body are unbalanced, and should be adjusted in time to prevent burn-through.
2. When heating the ceramic electric heating ring of the high-temperature extruder, avoid cracking the tiles due to hard knocks or collision with hard objects. The exposed alloy resistance wire affects the operating life.
3. The ceramic electric heating ring of the extruder is non-waterproof, so do not contact it with oil, water and plastic pellets during storage and use to prevent leakage.
4. The ceramic electric heating ring of the extruder should be closely attached to the heated body during installation, and the surface of the heated body should be flat and complete without unevenness.
5. Before installation, check whether the installation position is consistent with the specifications of the ceramic electric heating coil of the extruder and whether the operating voltage is consistent.
Shanghai Xionglei Environmental Protection Technology Co., Ltd.
Contact: Manager Jiang
Address: 1758 Hualong Road, Huaxin Town, Qingpu District, Shanghai