Ceramic high temperature electric heating coil
Overview of ceramic high temperature electric heating coil:
Ceramic high-temperature electric heating coils are made of lead oxide ceramic elements with high strength and good heat radiation performance as insulating materials, and nickel-chromium wire cables are used as heating elements. The well-connected heating coils can be rectangular or triangular. The nickel-chromium wire cable and the wire are welded by a new process. The welded joints are all embedded in the ceramic components and are reliably insulated. The ceramic electric heating coil and the control equipment become a complete heat treatment system. The distance from the control device is configured with a long lead. The length can be flexibly changed. The ceramic high temperature electric heating ring should be selected according to the workpiece's geometry, wall thickness and heat treatment process.
Characteristics of ceramic high temperature electric heating coil:
1. High mechanical strength, good thermal insulation performance, large contact surface with the heated object, and long service life.
2. Convenient installation and maintenance, and low use cost. Even if the internal heating material is damaged, the external ceramic ring parts can still be reused.
3. It has winding properties, such as heating coils or pipes, which can be bent into an arc or a circle and coated on the surface. . In addition, it can be suitable for the heating of various geometric shapes.
4. High working temperature, fast heating, high thermal efficiency, uniform heating, can realize automatic control.
Instructions for installation and use of ceramic high temperature electric heating coil:
1. In consideration of temperature requirements and energy saving, the insulation layer and temperature control ring should be covered outside the heating ring.
2. Do not overlap the heating rings during use, so as not to form an overheating zone and affect the life. Be careful not to break the porcelain, so as to prevent the exposure of the electric heating material and affect the safety.
3. The heated workpiece must be reliably grounded.
4. Depending on the size of the equipment and work pieces, single or multiple components can be evenly arranged. The fixing method during installation can be stainless steel wire knots or stainless steel bands bent into a fastening ring, and then tightened in series with screws.
Shanghai Xionglei Environmental Protection Technology Co., Ltd.
Contact: Manager Jiang
Address: 1758 Hualong Road, Huaxin Town, Qingpu District, Shanghai