Cast aluminum electric heating ring for injection molding machine
Overview of cast aluminum electric heater for extruder:
The cast aluminum electric heating ring of the injection molding machine uses a tubular electric heating element as a heating body and is formed by bending. The shell is made of a cast material. The shell is cast into various shapes by centrifugal type. Cold, water-cooled and other special shapes. After finishing processing, it can fit closely with the heated body. Can be widely used in plastic machinery, die head, cable machinery, chemical, rubber, petroleum and other equipment.
Precautions for cast aluminum electric heating ring of injection molding machine:
1. The metal casting heater should be placed in a dry place. If the insulation resistance is low due to long-term storage, the voltage can be reduced and the heating can be continued until the insulation resistance is restored.
2. The metal casting heater should be well positioned and fixed, and the effective heating area should be closely attached to the heated body. Empty burning is strictly prohibited. When dust or pollutants are found on the surface, it should be cleaned and reused in time to avoid heat dissipation and shorten the service life.
3. No explosive and corrosive gas at working voltage.
4. The wiring part is placed outside the heating layer and insulation layer, and the shell should be effectively grounded; avoid contact with corrosive, explosive media and moisture; the lead wire should be able to withstand the temperature and heating load of the wiring part for a long time, and the wiring screws should be tightened Avoid using too much force.
5. Magnesium oxide powder at the outlet end of the electric heating tube, to avoid the infiltration of pollutants and moisture in the place of use, to prevent the occurrence of leakage accidents.
Application and characteristics of cast aluminum electric heating ring for injection molding machine:
It is mainly used on the barrel heating device of plastic extruder. It has the characteristics of reasonable structure, beautiful appearance, stable performance, fast heating, uniform heat dissipation, good insulation performance and high voltage resistance. Especially suitable for high temperature and high power requirements. Widely used in injection molding machines and extruders, packaging printing, petrochemical, electronic equipment and other industries.
Technical parameters of cast aluminum electric heating ring for injection molding machine:
1. The metal casting heater is a heater with a uniform thermal section. A metal alloy with better thermal conductivity ensures a uniform hot surface temperature and eliminates hot and cold spots on the equipment. It has the advantages of long life, good thermal insulation performance, strong mechanical properties, corrosion resistance and anti-magnetic field. Add heat preservation device to the outer heat dissipation surface and sinter infrared rays on the inner heat dissipation surface to save electricity.
2. Leakage current and electrical strength at operating temperature.
3. Resistant to humidity.
4. Pull-out tube tensile resistance.
Shanghai Xionglei Environmental Protection Technology Co., Ltd.
Contact: Manager Jiang
Mobile phone: 18964514546
Address: 1758 Hualong Road, Huaxin Town, Qingpu District, Shanghai