Overview of cast copper electric heating coil :
The cast copper electric heating ring is a tubular electric heating element with a heating element and a copper casting material as the shell and is formed by die-casting. The electric heating ring can be widely used in plastic machinery, die heads, cable machinery, chemicals, rubber, petroleum and other equipment. Widely used in plastic machinery, molds, cable machinery, alloy die-casting machines, pipelines, chemical, rubber, petroleum and other equipment. The characteristics of cast copper electric heating coils are long life, good thermal insulation performance, strong mechanical properties, corrosion resistance and anti-magnetic field.
Use and characteristics of cast copper electric heating coil:
It is mainly used in the barrel heating device of plastic extruder. It has the characteristics of reasonable structure, beautiful appearance, stable performance, fast heating, uniform heat dissipation, good insulation performance and high voltage resistance. Especially suitable for high temperature and high power requirements.
Temperature control of cast copper electric heating coil:
Generally, a temperature measuring thermocouple is used as a temperature measuring element, and a temperature measuring millivolt meter is used as a temperature control device to direct the on and off of the electric current of the barrel and the mold, and selectively fix the temperature of each section of the barrel and the mold temperature. Table 5 lists some plastics processing temperature ranges for reference.
The barrel heating coil is generally divided into two sections, three sections or four sections for control. The ammeter on the coil cabinet shows the current of each section of the heating coil. The reading of the ammeter is relatively fixed. If it is found that the reading of the ammeter is relatively low for a long time during operation, the heating coil may be faulty, or the wire may be in poor contact, or the heating wire may be oxidized and thinned, or a heating coil may be burned. Both will increase the resistance of the circuit in parallel and reduce the current.
When the ammeter has a corresponding reading, you can also simply use plastic strips to wipe the outer wall of the heating coil one by one, and see if the strip is melted to determine whether a heating coil is energized or burned.
Instructions for use of cast copper electric heating coils:
1. The wiring part is placed outside the heating layer and insulation layer, and the shell should be effectively grounded;
Precautions for use of cast copper electric heating coils:
1. The wiring part is placed outside the heating layer and the insulation layer, and the shell should be effectively grounded; avoid contact with corrosive, explosive media, and moisture; the lead wire should be able to withstand the temperature and heating load of the wiring part for a long time. Avoid using too much force.
2. Magnesium oxide powder at the outlet end of the electric heating pipe, to avoid the infiltration of pollutants and moisture in the place of use, to prevent the occurrence of leakage accidents.
3. The cast copper electric heating ring should be placed in a dry place. If the insulation resistance is low due to long-term placement, the voltage can be reduced and the heating can be continued until the insulation resistance is restored.
4. The cast copper electric heating ring should be positioned and fixed, and the effective heating area is closely attached to the heated body. Empty burning is strictly prohibited. When dust or pollutants are found on the surface, it should be cleaned and reused in time to avoid heat dissipation and shorten the service life.
Ordering instructions for cast copper electric heating coils:
1 The user should provide product drawings or samples. If there are no drawings or samples, provide product specifications, models, voltages, power, etc.
Technical parameters of cast copper electric heating coil:
1. Leakage current and electrical strength at operating temperature.
2. The cast copper electric heating ring is a heating ring with a uniform thermal section. A metal alloy with better thermal conductivity ensures a uniform hot surface temperature and eliminates hot and cold points of the equipment. It has the advantages of long life, good thermal insulation performance, strong mechanical properties, corrosion resistance and anti-magnetic field. Add heat preservation device to the outer heat dissipation surface, and sinter infrared rays on the inner heat dissipation surface to save electricity.
3. Resistant to humidity.
4. Pull out the rod resistance.
Shanghai Xionglei Environmental Protection Technology Co., Ltd.
Contact: Manager Jiang
Address: 1758 Hualong Road, Huaxin Town, Qingpu District, Shanghai